“How do I achieve my maximum human potential?”
Through applied science, you undergo a one on one detailed and thorough assessment. From here, ATP+ designs a customized training program to maximize your performance in both life and sport.
Part 1 – Assessment:
Given each client has their own unique history, goals, personal physiology; we have to first start by understating their medical history, strengths, and weaknesses. The assessment may be composed of:
- Functional Movement Screen
- Body Fat Calculating
- Range of Motion
- Injury history
- Upper and Lower Body Strength
- Upper and Lower Body Power
- Rotational Power
- Anaerobic Power
- Anaerobic Capacity
- Aerobic Capacity
- Nutritional Intake
- Mental Performance Assessment
- DNA Testing
- Blood Testing
- Lifestyle, stress, sleep
- Request a weight management panel
Part 2 – Program Development:
After a complete assessment of each client’s unique goals and needs, our staff develops the most influential and beneficial training program possible. All of our science-based programs include:
- Dynamic warm-up and muscle activation
Corrective exercising (prehab and rehab) involving mobility and stability exercises to address injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Speed, agility, quickness training
- Power development
- Strength development
- Energy system development
- Multi-directional and speed mechanics
- Acceleration and deceleration mechanics
- First step quickness
- Vertical jump training
- Rotational Power
- Recovery and regeneration strategies using FRC, cryotherapy, heat stress, myofascial release, active release, PNF, joint manipulation.
- Nutritional strategies for optimal performance
- Mental preparation
Part 3 – Training:
- ATP clients will train in either a one on one, semi-private or small group environment with a client to coach ratio of no more than 6:1. We believe this inclusive type of training provides the most stimulating and educational environment for our clients to reach their goals. Keeping the client to coach ratio low, reduces the risk of injury.
- ATP seeks to educate throughout the training process – what we’re doing and why we’re doing it – so that clients may attain a better understanding of their body and its individual requirements.
Part 4 – Nutrition:
- Clients can also choose to add in nutritional guidance into their program design.
- Working with an in house ATP+ nutritional expert, information from the assessment will be delivered to a team of professionals to prepare weekly meals or meal plans specific to the clients’ needs and goals. Including lifestyle, sport, occupation, caloric intake/expenditure, macronutrient ratios, and any specific dietary requests.
- If the client/patient is interested, we will also be encouraging them to receive a DNA/Blood test to look at possible nutritional or other deficiencies/issues – treated through our supplement line.